Contacta Under Counter Loop System
The Contacta Under the Counter Loop System provides clear communication with hearing instrument wearers, especially where background noise is a problem or clear speech is restricted.
It has a flexible, discreet hearing loop aerial that can be bent to shape, allowing it to be tailored to many different counters.
Contacta Above Counter Loop System
The Above Counter Loop System provides clear communication with hearing instrument wearers, especially where background noise is a problem or clear speech is restricted.
The hearing loop aerial is located within the signage, which is fixed to a counter, desk or glass surface to enable customers to easily identify the loop and get maximum benefit from it. The unit can be fitted into many positions due to its low profile structure.
Contacta Portable Loop System
The Portable Loop is a versatile solution, providing movable desktop assistance for your customers where a fixed loop cannot be installed. It is used for conversations between two people.
Induction Loop Key Features & benefits:
- Concealed installation on our Under Counter Loop System to maintain integrity of counter design
- Automatically activates on detection of speech so customer does not need to request assistance
- Power save function enables system to shut down when not in use, achieving energy saving of up to 80% during quiet periods
- Advanced audio processing techniques including AGC and noise gating provide best possible hearing enhancement for the hearing aid wearer
- Optional ‘halo’ confidence microphone enables staff member to monitor the condition of the system
- Simple to fit
- Service & reception counters
- Ticket office countersli>
- Small meeting rooms
- Supermarket checkouts
- Interview booths
- Information kiosks
- Check-in desks